Our Customers include small, midsized and large businesses. We take a personalized approach when working with all our Customers. A very important aspect is for us to be available to talk and sound-off ideas. We adapt to your preferred manner of communication, be it phone calls, video conferencing, texting, emails, etc.
We promote a collaboration approach. If you are willing to devote the time and energy needed, we will accomplish the stated goals. This means that together with our Customers we identify goals and the strategies to achieve them. We provide the skills, expertise, coaching, and mentoring to execute and achieve results.
This is a classic example of where a “hybrid” mode of assisting is especially useful and beneficial. The overlap between Coaching, Mentoring and Consulting is quite common and natural. Trying to identify the boundaries between one and the other is, at best, an interesting “theoretical” issue, and not a practical or useful one.
The most frequent reasons they establish a relationship with us are, for example:
- When they are considering changing from a Family Owned and Run Business to a Professionally Operated Business;
- Change the ownership structure from totally Family Owned to including Non-Family Shareholders;
- As a sounding board; or just to develop its talent pool, as part of succession planning;
- Improvement of executives’ skills and talents;
- Problem solving and decision-making;
- Foster a workplace environment that balances the professional and the personal aspirations of its people and help grow their business or seeing “the bigger picture”.
The first step in learning more about us and how we can contribute is a conversation to get to know each other and answer your questions. It is free and there is no obligation. Please use the Contact Us form and we will call you or you can give us a call.